You’ve been working hard, got the necessary hardware, assembled everything and installed a brand new Kubernetes cluster probably using some Ansible playbook or something else. Now what? You need to start installing additional software and...
- Quick build for Golang cross-platform images
- Building Docker images for multiple processor architectures
- Connect to bare-metal Kubernetes cluster from other PC
- Using CoreDNS and MetalLB on bare-metal Kubernetes clusters
- Connect MikroTik router to a WiFi access point and serve Internet via Ethernet and WiFi
3D Modeling Arduino ARM Bare-Metal Blender Certificate Chocolate Cluster Context CoreDNS Credetials CUDA CuDNN Docker ESP8266 Farnborough air show Gargulas Git Golang Hardware Image analogies Keras Kubernetes Login Marlborough MetalLB multi-arch multi-architecture multi-platform Networking OS X Oxford Packaging PKI Programming Puzzle Root Certificate Security Star Tensorflow Theano Traivis-CI Ubuntu VirtualBox Windows